Latchways® Horizontal Lifeline Systems for HV Power Transformers
The MSA range of Latchways® Horizontal Lifeline Systems for HV Power Transformers provide a permanent fall protection during routine maintenance or emergency works performed at the top of the transformer. A built-in energy absorber allows to reduce the load into the structure with a minimum cable deflection in the event of a fall. The patented starwheel technology Transfastener® allows the system users to walk freely along the entire lifeline system.
- Provide safety during regular maintenance, i.e. inspection of grommets, buchholz relays, on load tap-changers, meterings and measurements
- Immediately available safety solution in case of breakdown incidents which require access to the top of the transformer.
- Permanent Horizontal Lifeline System tested for simultaneous usage of up to 3 users
- Allows users to work on structures with a minimum height of 2,7m or more
- Inspection interval up to 5 years due to restricted access
- Patented starwheel technology Transfastener® allows the system users to walk freely along the entire lifeline system
- Various intermediate and corner brackets allow the Transfastener® to pass brackets without any manual intervention
- Energy absorber designed specifically for this application to minimize cable deflection
- Manufactured from high quality stainless steel which assures long life expectancy even in aggressive environments
- Tested according to and beyond various global fall protection standards such as EN 795:2012 Type C & CEN/TS 16415:2013
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.