MSA’s V-EDGE SRL is designed to be used for horizontal, overhead, and leading edge applications, taking the guesswork out of equipment selection. Retraction-dampening feature controls rate of lifeline speed, preventing unwanted damage to the unit, and maximising product longevity.
MSA V-EDGE SRL, galvanized cable, 6 m
- Assured safety - Spring radial energy absorbing technology requires zero calibration or adjustment
- Built to last - Stainless steel/engineered plastics
- Durable - Retraction dampening feature controls the cable speed to prevent the unit from damage
- Versatile - Use for horizontal, overhead, and leading edge applications
- Easy inspection - Clear outer casing
- Downtime minimised - The cable, energy absorber and retraction dampener can all be replaced on site
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- ANSI Z359.14
- CSA Z59.2.2
- EN 360:2002, VG11 CNB/P/11.060: Edge type A (0.5 mm radius edge)
- EC TYPE-Examination Certificate: 9230