TC F, F NVG and F VPADS Series
TC "F" helmets are based on high French army specifications.
TC F is of PASGT shape with headrest and headband.
TC F NVG front is of ACH shape but with increased coverage on ears and rear, includes headrest and headband.
TC F VPADS is a TC F NVG helmet with pads. It is allows same interior versability while providing higher coverage.
- Aramid shell of PASGT shape for TC F and modified PASGT shape for TC F NVG and TC F V PADS
- Grainy surface finish.
- Comfortable and adjustable interior, headrest and headband for TC F and TC F NVG, pads for TC F V PADS
- Adjustable 3 points chinstrap with hard chincup and neck cushion
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Resistance to fragments:
V50 of 680 m/s with fragment 1,102 g (17 gr) from STANAG 2920 (A3/6723/1)
Resistance to bullets:
NIJ-STD-0101.03 level IIIA ammunitions
- 9mm Parabellum, FMJ, 8.0g, 426 m/s
- 44 Magnun, SWC GS, 15.6g, 420 m/s