Push to Talk and Remote Speaker Microphones
MSA Push to Talk (PTT) and Remote Speaker Microphones (RSM) modules enable connection between MSA headsets and Portable Radios used by Emergency teams.
With a robust and ergonomic design, they are perfectly suited for various types of firefighting and rescue missions.
Interfaces are available for a large variety of radios.
- 2 in 1, flexible device for stand-alone use or in connection with a headset (helmet or mask mounted).
Ergonomic, intuitive operation
- Extra large, side and front PTT buttons, easy to operate with gloves or under fire jacket
- Simple, robust design suitable for right or left hand operation
- Emergency call button (for certain radios only)
High speech intelligibility
- Built-in speaker with adjustable, high volume and clear signal
- Integrated noise cancelling microphone to minimize surrounding noises
Robust headset connection
- 4 pin, Nexus type Socket to connect most MSA headsets (helmet or mask mounted)
- Listen only earphone connection, 3.5mm jack socket
- Extra large PTT button, easy to operate with gloves or under fire jacket
- Connection to most MSA headsets with robust, anti-tearing connector
- Easy attachment with belt clip of pincer
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.