The QuickServer is a family of high-performance, fully configurable, and cost-effective building and industrial automation IIoT gateways for integrators to easily connect to the cloud and interface devices to networks in commercial buildings, campuses, and industrial facilities. The QuickServer supports up to 250 data points and can connect to serial, Ethernet, and/or LonWorks Free Topology (FT) links. For up to 500 data points and optional RS-232 and RS-422 serial outputs, see the Enhanced version.
This product is protected by FieldSafe.
Enjoy the benefits of the cloud connectivity through the SMC Cloud. The QuickServer Enhanced is SMC Cloud-enabled, meaning all QuickServers can be registered to the SMC Cloud, Sierra Monitor’s device cloud for the IIoT. The SMC Cloud web interface lets users remotely access, in a secure fashion, the FS-GUI application that is available locally on the QuickServer. These applications offer functionality for configuration, monitoring, logging, security, diagnostics, and updates.
1. SMC DEVICE CLOUD SUPPORT
Register your QuickServer to the SMC Cloud interface for remote access to local applications, configuration, and device management
2. 140+ PROTOCOLS
Allows integrator to complete any project with any protocol on-time
3. BTL, LONMARK CERTIFICATIONS
Full compliance with standards allows integrator to complete projects quickly without downstream interoperability issues
4. 250 POINTS
Sized for most common integration projects
5. CONFIGURATION PROFILES
Quickly and easily configure the product
6. FIELDSERVER TOOLBOX
Perform quick diagnostics, troubleshooting, easy IP details set-up, and status updates
7. ADVANCED AUTO-DISCOVERY
Automatically discover known devices on the network and be configured to provide the protocol translation necessary
8. CONFIGURATION AUTO-SELECTOR
Enable manufacturers to pre-load multiple predefined configurations
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- FieldServer Data Sheet - QuickServer 3X10-F
- Start-Up Guide - QuickServer 3X10-F
- FieldServer Data Sheet - QuickServer 2XX0-F
- Start-Up Guide - QuickServer 2XX0
- FieldServer Data Sheet - QuickServer 1XXX
- Start-Up Guide - QuickServer 1XXX
- FieldServer Data Sheet - QuickServer KNX Gateway
- FieldServer Data Sheet - QuickServer M-BUS Gateway
- FieldServer Data Sheet - Protocol Drivers
- FieldServer Manual - FieldServer Configuration Guide
- FieldServer Data Sheet - FieldServer Toolbox and User Interface
- FieldServer Manual - FieldServer Toolbox and Graphical User Interface
- Protocol Driver Sheet - Protocol Vertical Market