The MSA Tripod makes confined space entry with vertical descent easy. It features internal leg-locking mechanism, maximum height indicator on the tripod legs, cut-resistant leg pin retention chains, recessed product labels, reduced weight and integral carrying strap. It can be set up and dismantled without the use of tools.
- The complete system is certified to Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Legs automatically lock in the open position for added safety
- A maximum height indicator provides quick and easy identification of the maximum leg extension length
- No need for a separate bracket assembly, which makes accessories attachment easier and faster to any leg
- Telescoping legs (up to 2.45 m high) do not tangle when the unit is collapsed
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Meets ANSI 359.1, OSHA, EN 795 and CEN/TS 16415:2013 approvals.