1. Contact your local MSA Customer Service
Products that are returned to MSA require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) which is issued by your local MSA Customer Service.
Products authorized to be returned on the RMA will be shipped to the return address as indicated on the RMA.
2. Product returns will be accepted that meet the following conditions:
• Only products shipped from MSA within the last 60 davs will be considered for return.
• Any products that have been discontinued or made obsolete will not be considered for return.
- Products that were specially configured for the customer (MIO products) will not be considered for return unless the return is due to an error made by MSA.
• Products with a shelf-life are not eligible for return. This includes, but is not limited to: batteries, sensors, instrumentation containing sensors and batteries, calibration gas cylinders, detector tubes, gas mask canisters, breathing air cylinders and Made To Order (MTO) products.
- Only products in saleable condition will be considered for return and credit. Saleable condition is defined as meeting the same Standards as newly manufactured/sourced products and must be in the original packaging with all the instructions, warnings, etc. MSA reserves the right to determine salability of a product. A refurbishment Charge may be imposed to bring the material to its original specification.
- The following information will be required to issue the RMA:
A. MSA invoice number & Customer P.O. number or Delivery reference number
B. Date of purchase
C. Part number / description / quantity (if items were purchased in pack quantities then only full pack quantities will be accepted for return)
D. Reason for the return
3. Shipping returns to MSA with an RMA
MSA should receive returned product(s) within 30 days after issuing the RMA. After the 30 days the RMA becomes void.
Transportation of your products to MSA may be charged to you.
Instructions will be provided by Customer Service to organize Collection of the products to be returned.
4. Restocking Charge
MSA will impose a 15% restocking fee on each product returned, unless the return is due to an MSA error or where alternative arrangements have been agreed between both parties.
5. Return of products from MSA shipping error (i.e., incorrect pari number, incorrect quantity...):
Customer must inform MSA Customer Service of damaged product(s) within 7 days after receipt of the product. MSA will credit the damaged products or replace the damaged products free of Charge.
6. Order cancellation:
Orders, once acknowledged by MSA, may not be cancelled without express written authorization by MSA. If and when authorized, order cancellation fees may be applied.